PALMYRA COMMUNITY LIBRARY
NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The Palmyra Community Library is closed until further notice beginning Monday, March 16, 2020. This decision was made in the best interest of the health of the community and we appreciate your understanding. Please watch for updates here on the website and on Facebook.
We want to thank our community during these times of closures, uncertainty and social distancing. Our relationship with you is important and we want you to stay informed. We thank you for your
understanding and appreciate your patronage and wish for you and your family to stay healthy.
We want you to know…
1. If you have never used Libby, our downloadable option for books and magazines, please go to
these links: Books and Magazines.
2. You will not incur any overdue fines during this time.
3. If you currently have items awaiting pickup or on hold, they will remain there until we reopen.
4. You will be unable to put additional items on hold at this time.
5. We will be sharing links to activities for you and your children as we are able.
6. If you have any other questions, please call us at 315-521-7252 and leave a message.
Or, email us at email@example.com